Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Update

Sorry for the long time without an update. I was out of commission with getting my portfolio and site ready and then going out of the country for a bit.

Mighty wall should be up-to-date with links. Still up at school is the Zombies edition theme. I will keep it up for the first week back so if you did anything over the break you can pin it up. I will post the new theme as soon as I figure it out so you can spend the last week of your break working on it between all those personal projects you have the chance to do right now. Anyone else with links or news about upcoming shows, sites, or events, just comment here or drop me an e-mail at

To kill some time here's an interesting link I've found:
What the Font is a nice site that allows you to upload pictures and the site will figure out what font was used. Great tool in graphic design class for figuring out a logo font so you can use it in the body copy.

No comments: